Thursday, January 27, 2011

ahahaha..and chuckie's big adventure 1/23/11


 so there was another photo shoot going on down the way
 and chuckie points it out to me
this chick was amazing
 ahahahahaha, he all, "watch this"....
 she wants him
 "see my friend down there, ya she wants to take our picture..."
 ahahahahaha, classic
 then things start to take an interesting turn
 lmfao
 F, damn bird.....blurred up my shot
 and holy snap, back in focus and wtf, chuckie, ur shirt is already off??! ahahahaha
 uh oh, that got them really fired up, now chuckie has the camera and they're posing w his um, stick... 
 uh oh it's gettin serious
 "my turn my turn, can i hold ur stick while u take my pic?" she pleads
 i dunno, was there a number exchange in the midst of all this....?
ahahahaha funny shit 

2 comments:

surfline chart