Wednesday, March 9, 2011

ODE TO BIG RED....(Im sure she missing 3rd st)

if you or anyone you know knows where she is, i am sure she is missing me too...just put her at the tower 3rd st please...would be so dope pull up there one a these days and she be there, my MAGIC carpet/BIG RED RIDE awaiting my dancin feet 




BIG RED is a board. not just any board. she is a she. i think. lol. but F you have no idea. I love this board. Its not just a board to me. Big red is an entity. legendary. and in all honesty a total beater. ya she was all red so she looked sleek and ya that fin was all bling bling.  but for real, if it u that has her....you aint even gonna like ridin' her. 
But she means a lot to me. 
If you got her, no questions asked, just leave her at the tower 3rd st
please
pretty please
w/ 3 cherries?

C'mon, i Fing miss that thing... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

surfline chart