Thursday, April 21, 2011

4/21/11....FTL'in it and LASER WOLF RULEZ!!

gotta cruise the strip in proper form...
actually, um couldn't find my shades so had to borrow kai man's....ahahaha
the good ol' laudie daudie
guess they celebrating 100 yrs a sumthin'
and ya, at the elbow room, they always celebrating sumthin' ahaha
gotta love the skate rats
and kai man..."no more photos mom.." he said he's gonna start charging me for them lmfao
kai man and the creepy ice cream truck
so sketch
but this lady so fabluous
her hat is gold....and sparkling. i love ftl
lil wave was fun too
so much changed since i grew up here...where's all the old crew??!! 
these guys old, but um, ya, they def not the crew ahaha
what up brucey! they checking out kai man's alien kite
7-11 $2 special. epic
SUP
mr hedges
got tagged! woop woop
lol too cute. ya in 6th grade, omF i had the hugest crush on him.  you no idea. wrote his name on every page of my spanish book...well, ya, the spanish teacher was super boring, but um ahahaha
kai man
and QD... used to work there, the side bar, when i in high school...w/ my fake id. lol. wtf ever happened to bunny and Z-man?
and me and my mommie.  fun to go back home once in a while no? me in my rags and kai man shirt and my mom always perfectly adorably put together rocking her chanel jacket. 
and oh snap, here we go folks.... the ever fab mr C. BELLUS himself...properly tagged up in the one and only 3RD ST CAPTAINS CAP.....
at his bar LASER WOLF
photo shoot ahaha
 us dark
and light
CB in front of his bar LASER WOLF ..that in THE sickest bulding in ftl period....
love it


CB'S NEW OLD TRUCK, uber dope
AND The COVER SHOT
even brother bellus (jrodan) got all tagged up...3rd st'ing it LASER WOLF stilo....
so hot

No comments:

Post a Comment

surfline chart