Thursday, July 14, 2011

a few of my faves from all the days missing...(this set june10-19)

here a few of my faves from all tha days missing [june 10-july 14] due to lack of functioning computer for over a month..
yes i love rainbows....
special summer treat at 3rd st
thanks to C-shapes...we got stickers now woop woop! 
real ones that is..not my um ghetto ass cheap ones i make on home printer and cut up myself oops ahahaha
u rock C-shapes!!!!

go facundo!
kamilla and kai man


miss lovely lady luck erika french
and the duo shot us to
one of my fave humans mr sup jose tomas..always got a smile face over his head...
and swift too... here he even has his name on da box...ahaha ,')


and here's our sting ray friend

ahh yes and mr crippen!


hi kai man!
yes we are monkeys....lg chris depictin' it
 



wagner under this one


only me this time at da beach ta see
woop woop nice ladies! rocking it 3rd st!


me as retro superstar 
lol
(i mean,grandma b-suit dept tj maxxin' it ahaha)
lg chris and dylano yo







(btw..a month w/out a computer is nuts this day and age. god bless the iphone tho, was able keep up a bit on my FB tho doin the blog on it i sure is possible, tho not so much for technologically challenged humans like me ahahaha) 
sebastian lost a tooth..
and ahhh my disco bar 305

No comments:

Post a Comment

surfline chart