Sunday, March 4, 2012

3/3/12....pm...The OCEANA seaBLUE event...featuring artwork by Annie Tworoger of 3RDandOCEAN

the art went up, the bangs came down...
and kai man put a flower in my hair...
(yes he is the raddest grom around :)
Big thanks to Mrs. Senta Mackel, she is superwoman.  
Commissioned my auction piece and placed it right next to Wyland and Guy Harvey's
superwoman senta (event coordinator extraordinaire) and I
And the following are some images of my work up just prior to all the guest's arrival ...

lighting was tough yes
but all good enough...
yes



9 comments:

  1. Damn!! Those look sick!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For real very sick congrats ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annie, everything looked great and you peaked some interest beyond your auction piece! I had no doubt, you are super talented and I can't thank you enough for being a part of the Oceana Event! Luved the bangs, BTW! Senta

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look tired !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lmao of course u would write that mr Denman ahaha

    ReplyDelete

surfline chart