Monday, January 31, 2011

1/29/11.....and even more love and potties and weird

rise and shine sunshine! :)
 1
2
stop
for the porta potties

 holy crap ...
 and the love dude even loves the ladies room too
 woop woop
ya silvia, this dude bothers the F outta me too
 ahhh i love my new windows
they smilin', i think they love me too 
 
and i love my newly sharpied shoes
 wait but um, wtf am i wearing and wtf did i even come in here for?

ya did i mention i love my newly sharpied shoes...? just laugh...they go great w the faux rabbit fur jacket and the hairy balls (jerry, red....) on my head,  no?
 
did i mention i love my new windows?
whateves, just roll ahaha
 awww so pretty sunset
 sorry too lazy to flip this one the right way right now
 on da bay
and on da bay sideways lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

surfline chart