Saturday, June 11, 2011

6/11/11....NYC

ahhh queens
and the swede
wish all the cabbies still drove these
busted this dude walking out the gentlemen's club at noon ahaha
amazing, love this one
: O
rad old building

something funny bout seeing flip flops in the city

so fab color green





,` I
lol
and i thought my gold grill was ghetto goods
omF...love this bike...even the milk crate basket (so fab on its own) is gold
...scoots this one for u
gold shopping carts coming to ya next ,')

even saw surfboards woop woop
and killer windows

'action shot' lol of a great color orange
looks like a old flooded graveyard no?
tho yes this the closet to the sea i got me NYC
ahahaha love : D
ghostbusters? lol



never can decide the one i like bestest
but these fiberglass windows for sure win 1st place
hey so i looking for some of these to use in 305, my place i been working on...
if u know of where/how etc i can get me hands on some lmk please!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

surfline chart