Saturday, June 4, 2011

6/4/11..super saturdays, work before play. AND DR LEE ALEXANDER.



prior ta beaching it had ta do some work 305...
glass block countertop why not ,')
made it down to da sand...and woop woop, got a party on our hands
and some dancin on da sand
the group shot, and da candids:





: )

then i got the phone call..
jimmy and suarez came over ta give me hugs..guess jimmy thought it kodak moment too.
there i was on the sand, admist everybody...the phone rang, if u know me lol, u know i hardly ever answer..i did this time...
a man i call dad.  he's not my own. i share him w 4 other girls i call my sisters. 
no we are not blood... tho they pump thru my body, veins and heart all the same.  
He past away early this am.  freak accident. motorcycle. he and moms.  in arcadia for the weekend.  headed off to dinner the prior nite.  mom will be just fine. (as of today 6/10/11, she is out of ICU and healing great :)  took me long while to update all this.  been in quite a haze) 
Dad hung on for a few hours, but in the end, did not make it.  
god that hard to write.  tears fillin' up my eyes yet again. 
i walked out into the ocean 
to try get centered
thinking of this rad rad man. 
such a classic soul. lol.  this nite was all time. 
harvard educated dmd.  rocking it 3rd st.  
i <3 u in da clouds
to my godfather, u in my heart, always will be
caught a few waves and cried a bit more. 
appreciating that our tears, saltwater, just as the sea
Dr Lee Alexander...
one of the most amazing awesome men to ever walk this earth
Thank You. 26 years of knowing you. I was 6. in 1st grade. we were in the cafeteria.  i looked behind me, and there was ur 3rd daughter rachel (kai man's god mom these days;).  Instant best friends.  u guys took me in.  i became the 5th sis/daughter.  U always made me feel welcome.  so much heart and warmth.  so many gifts u gave, so much wisdom.  so much laughter.  so much fun.  so lucky i am to have known u in this lifetime.  
i miss u dad.  we all do. 
 And we all thank u, 
for u 
<3





No comments:

Post a Comment

surfline chart